Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much awaited 150th film, which is tentatively titled Kathilantodu, went on the floors on Thursday (June 23).
“The shooting has started from today. The first schedule will be shot in a prison set that has been specially erected for the movie,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Tom Cruise starrer Top Gun Maverick pushed back to 2020
- Happy birthday Chiranjeevi: Lesser known facts about the Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy star
- Chiranjeevi’s next to go on floors in June
- Would love to do a cameo in Chiranjeevi’s film: Allu Arjun
- Anushka Shetty might team up with Chiranjeevi
- Chiranjeevi’s 150th film will be a grand affair: Ram Charan
The film, which will be jointly bankrolled by Lyca Productions and Ram Charan, will be directed by V.V. Vinayak.
The makers are yet to finalise the leading lady and rest of the cast.
The project is the official remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, and it deals with issues plaguing farmers.
Devi Sri Prasad has been roped in to compose the music.