India’s biggest magnum opus film, Baahubali had created a flutter in the Indian market and introduced us to southern superstar Prabhas, when it released last year.
Now that the film has released in France, the countrymen are going bonkers over the film, especially they are loving Prabhas’ performance.
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: Five must-see films of Saaho star
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: Shraddha Kapoor, Rana Daggubati, Allu Arjun, and others wish the Saaho actor
- Saaho star Prabhas’ next film goes on floors
- Baahubali team is in complete awe of Prabhas’ intense Saaho first look
- Before Baahubali 2, Prabhas gets a special gift from SS Rajamouli
- Baahubali 2 movie pre-release event highlights: SS Rajamouli film is a fruit of 5 years of hardwork. See pics, videos
During the first screening of the film, the auditorium was filled with as much as 1400 people and at the end it even received a standing ovation.
Ever since it’s Indian release, the film has been travelling in various countries, due to its public demand.
Post Baahubali, Prabhas has become a household name and is clearly seems to be leaving a lasting effect among the french audience. The actor has turned into a national star and is slowly inching towards a global recognition.
The actor has garnered immense fan following across age groups. Currently, Prabhas along with his whole team is shooting for the second part of Baahubali which is eagerly being awaited by the fans.
“My character of Baahubali will always remain extremely special to me. It feels great to know that people across boundaries have connected with the character,” said Prabhas.