India’s biggest magnum opus film, Baahubali had created a flutter in the Indian market and introduced us to southern superstar Prabhas, when it released last year.
Now that the film has released in France, the countrymen are going bonkers over the film, especially they are loving Prabhas’ performance.
- Saaho star Prabhas: No bad blood with Karan Johar
- Baahubali 2 China box office collection: Prabhas starrer fails to break records in opening weekend
- Neil Nitin Mukesh thanks his Saaho co-star Prabhas for being a ‘darling’. Here’s why
- Saaho: Here is the budget of Prabhas-Shraddha Kapoor’s action drama
- Prabhas writes a heartfelt message to fans as Baahubali 2 completes a year
- Evelyn Sharma on Saaho: Feel blessed that my launch in Tollywood is going to be with this project
During the first screening of the film, the auditorium was filled with as much as 1400 people and at the end it even received a standing ovation.
Ever since it’s Indian release, the film has been travelling in various countries, due to its public demand.
Post Baahubali, Prabhas has become a household name and is clearly seems to be leaving a lasting effect among the french audience. The actor has turned into a national star and is slowly inching towards a global recognition.
The actor has garnered immense fan following across age groups. Currently, Prabhas along with his whole team is shooting for the second part of Baahubali which is eagerly being awaited by the fans.
“My character of Baahubali will always remain extremely special to me. It feels great to know that people across boundaries have connected with the character,” said Prabhas.