S S Rajamouli’s blockbuster ‘Baahubali’ has broken the Guinness World Record for making the largest poster of more than 50,000 sq ft.
The reference book made the declaration on its official website. “The largest poster has an area of 4,793.65 m² (51,598.21 ft²) and was achieved by Global United Media Company Pvt Ltd (India) in Kochi, India, on 27 June 2015,” it said.
Rajamouli, expressing his happiness, shared the link to the website on his Twitter page and wrote, “Now it is officially awarded.. Congratulations to Mr Prem Menon and his team at Global United media.”
- Baahubali 2 earns over 2 million in China on opening day
- Prabhas writes a heartfelt message to fans as Baahubali 2 completes a year
- What is Baahubali director SS Rajamouli upto in Lahore?
- Baahubali: The Conclusion: 11 facts about the SS Rajamouli film that will blow your mind
- 10 reasons why you should not miss S S Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’
- SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ breaks all records with world’s biggest poster
The multi-lingual two-part epic, touted as the most expensive Indian movie, has been creating milestones since its release on July 10, including Rs 50 crore collection on the first day, making it the biggest opening of 2015 so far.
Starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati and Tamannaah Bhatia, it was presented in Hindi by Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar.