The remaining portion of the second part in the “Baahubali” franchise will resume on September 15, says its lead actor Prabhas.
Titled “Baahubali The Conclusion”, the film will be about how Shivudu (Prabhas) avenges the death of his father.
“We will start shooting from September 15. By then, all of us would’ve returned from our holidays,” Prabhas told IANS.
Nearly 40 percent of the second part has already been shot.
- SS Rajamouli ‘strongly considering’ Baahubali 3, set to launch Prabhas in a Karan Johar film: Reports
- Prabhas rejected endorsement deal worth Rs 18 crore for Baahubali
- Baahubali 2: Not four, I would have given seven years for SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali, says Prabhas
- Baahubali 2 trailer launch: SS Rajamouli on how Baahubali The Conclusion is different from Baahubali
- Sathyaraj to set aside over 100 days for ‘Baahubali 2’
- Baahubali actor Prabhas to go on a European holiday
“Most of the combination scenes with the lead actors have been completed. We now have to shoot the battle sequences and some other important portion,” he said.
An S.S. Rajamouli directorial, the second part will also star Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia and Anushka Shetty in the lead roles.
Meanwhile, “Baahubali” has raked in over Rs.350 crore at the box office worldwide since its release on July 10 in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.