By now, we all know how the megastar Rajinikanth took everyone by storm with the south based Shankar directed ‘Enthiran’ (which was dubbed in Hindi as Robot). After reported yesterday that Amy Jackson would feature in the sequel, we hear that Shankar has added another mega star to star alongwith Rajinikanth for the film’s sequel ‘Enthiran 2’. And the ‘powerful’ mega star is none other than Arnold ‘The Terminator’ Schwarzenegger, who will be flying down for to India in January for 25 days to shoot for the film.
- 2.0: Director Shankar reveals why Arnold Schwarzenegger turned down Rajinikanth-starrer
- Akshay Kumar turns baddie for Rajinikanth’s ‘Enthiran 2.0’, confirms the news on Twitter
- Arnold Schwarzenegger may not be part of Rajinikanth’s ‘Enthiran 2’
- Rajinikanth gets ready for make-up test for ‘Enthiran 2’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger yet to sign Rajinikanth’s ‘Enthiran 2’
- Makers of ‘Enthiran 2’ to use motion capture technology
Speaking about Arnold, Shankar said that, when he attended the audio launch of his film I, Arnold had expressed his interest to work in Tamil films. He was really impressed with the storyline of ‘Enthiran 2’ and had agreed to be a part of the film. Shankar also added that ‘Enthiran 2’ is basically a superhero film with a backdrop of a triangular love story with bits inspired from the epic Ramayana.