Southern actress Anushka Shetty, who gained nearly 20 kilos for the upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual “Size Zero”, will soon enroll for a special weight loss programme.
She will shed weight for the shoot of “Baahubali: The Conclusion”.
“Anushka has to lose some weight before she joins the sets of ‘Baahubali 2’. She will undergo a weight loss therapy in US, and will soon leave to attend the same,” a source close to the 33-year old star told IANS.
“She was supposed to fly to US earlier this month but got held up due to the release and promotions of her latest film ‘Rudhramadevi’,” the source said.
On Tuesday, filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli began work on the second instalment in the “Baahubali” franchise. Anushka and other lead actors of the film are expected to join the sets from November.
- Happy Birthday Anushka Shetty: The Baahubali star’s five must watch films
- Anushka Shetty video songs: Tamil and Telugu songs of the beautiful actress from Baahubali 2, Size Zero, Singam, Vaanam, Billa
- Anushka Shetty’s ‘Size Zero’ opens to positive response
- Important to love, respect your body: Anushka Shetty
- Rudhramadevi’s emotional story drew me to film: Anushka Shetty
- Arya takes real love for cycling onto reel
“Rajamouli and his technical crew met at Ramoji Film City yesterday (Tuesday) and discussed about the sets. The regular shoot is expected to start from next week. Anushka has a very important role in the second part and hence, she’s concentrating on losing the extra weight as soon as possible,” the source said.
Nearly 40 percent of “Baahubali: The Conclusion” has already been wrapped up and the makers plan to complete the remaining portion over the course of the next six months.