Actress Anupama Parameswaran, who rose to fame with her performance in Malayalam blockbuster “Premam”, has bagged a big Telugu project opposite actor Ravi Teja.
“Anupama plays one of the leading ladies in the film. The makers are on the lookout for the lead heroine. It’s not clearly known what kind of role will Anupama be playing, but she has already been finalised and has also been paid the advance,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The yet-untitled film will be directed by Venu Sriram and produced by Dil Raju.
The regular shooting will start after Ravi Teja wraps up work on his upcoming Telugu actioner “Bengal Tiger”.
- Anupama Paramaeswaran to pair with Ram Charan in Sukumar’s next
- Premam’s success has earned me industry’s confidence: Director Chandoo
- Anupama Parameswaran teams up with Sharwanand in Shatamanam Bhavati
- Anupama Parameswaran replaces Shamlee in Dhanush’s ‘Kodi’
- Pragya Jaiswal teams up with Ravi Teja in ‘Yevado Okadu’
- Ravi Teja plays a lecturer in ‘Yevado Okadu’
In a span of two months, Anupama has signed three Telugu projects, including the remake of “Premam” in the language.
She has also been signed on for filmmaker Trivikram’s next Telugu romantic drama “AaAa” with the tagline “Anasuya Ramalingam versus Anand Vihari”.