Actor Nagarjuna, who turned 56 on Saturday, is holidaying with his family at a beach resort in Thailand.
“Nagarjuna along with his wife Amala and sons Naga Chaitanya and Akhil is in Thailand on a short holiday. He will be celebrating his birthday with his family there,” a source close to the actor told IANS.
On Saturday, he would also be releasing the teaser of his son Akhil’s debut Telugu film “Akhil”.
- Samantha Akkineni, Naga Chaitanya, Nagarjuna, Amala and Akhil Akkineni are on a family vacation, see photos
- Akkineni Nagarjuna goes scuba diving with sons in Maldives
- Akkineni Nagarjuna starrer ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ emerges as box office winner
- Don’t think about stardom anymore: Akkineni Nagarjuna
- Enjoyed having NTR on my show: Nagarjuna
- Triple bonanza for fans on Akkineni Nagarjuna’s birthday
Nagarjuna currently awaits the release of two films “Soggade Chinni Nayana” and a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual with Karthi.
The team of “Soggade Chinni Nayana” released a special birthday teaser for Nagarjuna.