Filmmaker Aishwaryaa Dhanush, wife of actor-producer Dhanush, will soon launch a Youtube channel under the banner of Ten Entertainment to exclusively promote original content and short films by aspiring filmmakers.
This first of its kind channel will market and distribute original short film content in four southern languages – Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.
“I feel there’s lot of untapped potential and talent which is not getting the reach and recognition it deserves. Ten Entertainment is a channel which is going to be a platform to promote this content online. Initially, I want to start this for south and then extend it to other languages,” Aishwaryaa said in a statement.
- Dhanush starrer The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir garners positive reviews in France
- Kaala new trailer: Meet Rajinikanth, the playful gangster
- Dhanush’s next directorial outing to cost Rs 100 crore
- Rajinikanth: Kaala has politics but it’s not a political film
- Dhanush to produce wife Aishwarya’s next directorial?
- Aishwaryaa Dhanush’s ‘pathetic’ Bharatnatyam performance at UN draws criticism
In addition to Ten Entertainment, its sister concern Wunderbar Films, Dhanush’s production house and their digital partner Divo, would use their social media presence to these short films as well.