“Mani sir is yet to finalise heroines for his next project. Contrary to the rumours, Aishwarya Rai will not be a part of the film,” a source told IANS.
The regular shooting of this project will start from December.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: I ended up doing my own thing and not following patterns
- Chekka Chivantha Vaanam on-set photo: Jyothika begins shooting for Mani Ratnam’s next
- Actor Nani replaces Dulquer Salmaan in Mani Ratnam’s next
- Karthi versus Dulquer Salmaan in Mani Ratnam’s next Tamil film
- Mani Ratnam to wrap up next film in three months
- Dulquer Salmaan again teams up with Mani Ratnam
“The film was supposed to start from September. But since Dulquer has started a Malayalam film with director Rajeev Ravi, the team will wait for him to complete it,” the source said.
Aishwarya, who has earlier worked with Ratnam in films like “Iruvar”, “Guru” and “Raavan”, is meanwhile busy shooting for her comeback film “Jazbaa”.