Producer-songwriter Naughty Boy has revealed singer Zayn Malik’s new solo album will be “very soulful”.
According to the producer, the 22-year-old former One Direction singer’s solo project will be “worth the wait”, reported Ace Showbiz.
“He’s making a very soulful record. He’s writing himself on it as well. I think it’s worth the wait. The less I say about it, the better.
- Zayn Malik to kick-start his India tour from August 3
- ‘Stop pretending we’re friends’ Zayn Malik to Naughty Boy
- Harry Styles upset with Louis Tomlinson over fight with Zayn Malik?
- Zayn Malik requests fans to stop abusing him online
- One Direction boy Louis Tomlinson’s snarky Twitter exchange with former bandmate Zayn Malik
- Zayn Malik’s first song out post split from 1 Direction
“I think it’ll all make sense soon. Zayn’s his own man, no one can tell Zayn what to do, especially me,” he said during a chat with the UK.’s Capital FM.
A few weeks ago, Malik’s solo music was previewed with a leaked cover of Rae Sremmurd’s “No Type”.
Following the leak, Naughty Boy said he and Zayn had nothing to do with the track.