Though the two do not get time to hang out because of work commitments, they remain close friends, reported Female First.
“We are both probably two of the busiest people, we travel a ton so it’s not like we’re hanging out every day but I support him and I know he supports me and I’m very indebted to him. I’ll be eternally grateful.”
- It’s surreal having boyfriend with my lifestyle: Carly Jepsen
- I’m beyond done talking about Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez praises ex Justin Bieber’s comeback
- Justin Bieber lip sync to Carly Rae Jepsen
- To propel song of summer,Tweet it maybe
- Justin Bieber helps aspiring singer land album deal
Meanwhile, Jepsen, 29, said her love life and the dating experiences of her friends inspire many of her songs.
“I definitely pull (inspiration) from love life stuff, if it’s not my own love life, it’s friend’s love lives. The poor things get to hear their stories put to music – ‘That one’s about you and that boy!'”