Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston enjoyed a Roman holiday as they continued their loved-up European getaway.
After landing in Italy, Hollywood’s new couple decided to take in the sights of the capital city, beginning with a visit to the Colosseum.
- Calvin Harris’ My Way a dig at Taylor Swift? Twitter thinks so
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston split after three months
- Taylor Swift’s song Back to December is about me, says Taylor Lautner
- Taylor Swift spotted kissing Mike Hess
- Tom Hiddleston’s mother can’t stop gushing about Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston enjoy Roman holiday
Although Swift and Hiddleston, 35, were flanked by security guards, fans managed to sneakily snap photos of the two strolling hand-in hand and posted the evidence on social media.
In the pictures, both the Style singer and her new boyfriend were all smiles, as Swift donned a bright yellow sun dress and the actor looked suave in a white-button down shirt and black slacks.
Their stop in Rome comes days after Swift, 26, arrived in UK to meet his mother Diana.