Country star Taylor Swift experienced a bit of a scare when the extendable stage in Nationals Park in Washington DC completely stopped working.
The “Shake It Off” hitmaker headed to the Nationals Park to deliver another sold-out concert to thousands of fans, reported E!Online.
“They just told me in my ear that I might be stuck up here forever,” she told the crowd during her gig.
- WATCH: Taylor Swift’s speech supporting the LGBTQIA community is absolutely soul-stirring
- Taylor Swift stalker arrested after breaking into her house
- Doppelganger alert! When Taylor Swift met her Australian lookalike
- Taylor Swift presents Kanye West with VMA, Miley Cyrus bares all
- Taylor Swift has not dated anyone since Harry Styles
- Taylor Swift swears off tattoos
“This thing is broken. I was just thinking about how I was singing a song about rain and it rained today… It’s not that funny… We’re just gonna have to rechoreograph the entire show. It’s fine. Whatever. It’s gonna be a unique show DC!,” she added.
Later, the technical difficulties regarding the stage were fixed allowing her to finish the show with true style.
“I’m so happy, you guys! I didn’t know what I was going to do!”