Grammy-winning singer Taylor Swift has denied reports that she is buying USD 25million mansion.
“What the press says I’m doing: Buying a Bev Hills mansion, getting married in an English castle. What I’m doing: Playing a show in St. Louis,” she posted on Twitter.
There were reports that Swift “shelled out USD 25 million in cold hard cash for the Tinseltown pedigreed Samuel Goldywn estate in Beverly Hills”.
- WATCH: Taylor Swift’s speech supporting the LGBTQIA community is absolutely soul-stirring
- Taylor Swift stalker arrested after breaking into her house
- Taylor Swift renovates her USD 25 million home
- Taylor Swift denies insured leg rumour
- Taylor Swift insures her legs for USD 40 million?
- Taylor Swift gifts concert tickets to chef
According to a website, the property sits on almost two acres in the celebrity enclave.
The elegant mansion includes “a nearly 11,000-square-foot main house with six bedrooms and at least five bathrooms plus a two-room guest apartment above the garage, extensive gardens, sunken tennis court, swimming pool, and pool house with kitchenette”.