Pop star Taylor Swift has sparked dating rumours with DJ Calvin Harris after being spotted getting cozy at a concert.
The pair attended Kenny Chesney’s Nashville concert Thursday night, reported People magazine.
“They walked out beside the stage right before Kenny Chesney went on stage, and they were holding hands,” concertgoer Sydnie Beeman said.
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris split up
- Calvin Harris feels working with Taylor Swift will ruin their relationship
- Taylor Swift calls boyfriend Calvin Harris by birth name?
- Taylor Swift shares first picture with Calvin Harris
- Calvin Harris cheated on Aarika Wolf with Taylor Swift?
- Rumoured couple Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris spotted holding hands
“The next time we saw them, Taylor was dancing. Then, she leaned into Calvin, and he had his arms around her, and they were kissing,” she said.
Others in the audience have posted photos of Swift, 25, and Harris, 31, holding each other in the crowd.
Swift previously dated One Direction star Harry Styles, 21, and Harris was in a relationship with Rita Ora, 24.
Representatives for Swift and Harris did not immediately respond for comment.