Following Swift’s open letter to Apple on June 21, the company announced that they would change the policy and allow artists to get paid during its music’s three month free-trial period for consumers, reported Billboard.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 winners: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Janet Jackson and others
- Calvin Harris feels working with Taylor Swift will ruin their relationship
- Calvin Harris gifts Swift heart-shaped gold locket necklace
- Taylor Swift gets ready to meet Calvin Harris’ parents
- Taylor Swift jams out at Calvin Harris’ Wango Tango concert
- Calvin Harris cheated on Aarika Wolf with Taylor Swift?
Harris, 31, took to twitter joining artists like Jack Antonoff, Christina Perri, and others to show his support following his set at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas.
“I just played a gig inside a giant owl and my girl just changed the entire music industry what a day” he wrote.
I just played a gig inside a giant owl and my girl just changed the entire music industry what a day
— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) June 22, 2015
The couple started dating earlier this year.