Country singer Taylor Swift has called Emily Beazley, the 12-year-old battling with cancer.
The Chicago-born girl had a street named after her and she has also been made an honorary member of the Chicago PD, reported People magazine.
- WATCH: Taylor Swift’s speech supporting the LGBTQIA community is absolutely soul-stirring
- Taylor Swift stalker arrested after breaking into her house
- Doppelganger alert! When Taylor Swift met her Australian lookalike
- Sharon Osbourne wishes Taylor Swift’s mom well after cancer diagnosis
- Did Taylor Swift crash a Kennedy wedding?
- Taylor Swift romancing Lautner?
“The smile on my daughter (is one) I have not seen in a very, very long time,” her mother Nadia Beazley said, adding, “I could cry.”
Beazley has been battling stage III T-cell lymphoblastic non-Hodgkins lymphoma since 2011.
Despite years of chemotherapy, her case remains so aggressive that last week her doctors told her family there was nothing more they could do.