Pop star Selena Gomez debuted a new tattoo, the symbol of ‘Om’, on her upper left thigh.
The new tattoo is a sacred Hindu symbol, which stands for clearing the mind, and is often chanted during meditation.
The 23-year-old singer showed off the tattoo as she made her way out of the ocean in Miami on Friday, reported Aceshowbiz.
The tattoo joins Gomez’s other inks, which include the number 76 in Roman Numerals below her ear, a phrase on her upper left hip that reads “God Who Strengthens Me,” a musical note on her right wrist and a phrase “love yourself first” which is written in Arabic.
- Selena Gomez wishes to collaborate with AR Rahman for a Bollywood song, gets mixed reactions online
- Selena Gomez’s hacker charged with 11 felony counts
- Selena Gomez reveals kidney transplant, best friend Francia Raisa was the donor
- Selena Gomez ignores Justin Bieber at a party?
- I am brave in bikini snapshot: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez parts ways with manager parents?
Also spotted on her body was “J” tattoo on her neck that as presumably for her ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber.
The “Good for You” hitmaker was in Miami to film an appearance for “Despierta America”.