May 10, 2016 5:52:42 pm
Singer-actress Rita Ora is said to have pulled out of negotiations to join judging panel of “The X Factor” this year to concentrate on music and “Fifty Shades of Grey”.
The decision to quit the talent show means Simon Cowell will be the only returning judge from the four strong panel last year, reported Daily Mirror.
Ora, 25, has music commitments and has a part in the second “Fifty Shades Of Grey” movie.
She decided last week that doing “The X Factor” live shows and auditions would be too much.
“Rita will not be taking part in the show, 2016 is going to be all about her music and her career and that doesn’t leave enough time for The X Factor and new talent,” a source said.
“It means the judging panel will really be shaken up this year but after last year’s ratings that might be no bad thing.”
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.