Updated: December 25, 2015 9:16:55 pm
Singer Rita Ora says she was devastated after her much publicised split with producer Calvin Harris.
The 25-year-old singer parted ways from Harris last year and he banned her from performing her number one hit ‘I Will Never Let You Down’ – which he wrote and produced, reported Digital Spy.
“At the time I just wanted to crawl in my bed and die. But I got out of it the other side, I’m surviving. I kind of saw the light at the end of the tunnel and I just wanted to change the vibe of the whole album.
“It was initially a really lovey-dovey album because that’s where I was, but then I obviously didn’t feel like that,” Ora said.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.