The song was written and produced by Harris. In an interview to Marie Claire 24-year-old Ora openly spoke about her break-up with her ex-beau Harris, 31.
“There was a reason why I split up with him. And there was a reason why I am at this point in my life, where I feel like I have so much musical freedom, and I don’t have to explain myself to anybody.” she said.
- Rita Ora wanted to ‘crawl in bed, die’ post Calvin Harris split
- Not jealous of Calvin-Swift’s relationship: Rita Ora
- Calvin Harris was the right man for me: Rita Ora
- I want to be in love: Rita Ora
- Rita Ora will not stop believing in love, despite breakup
- Rita Ora enjoys company of Justin Bieber’s friend
“It was more of a thing where I was in awe. I was at that point in my relationship where I felt he could do no wrong. I thought he had my back and that he would never steer me wrong.” she added.
Ora and Harris started dating in May 2013 and broke up about a year later.