R&B star Rihanna‘s ignited chatter among people with her jaw-dropping costume at the 2015 Met Gala, which she claimed took two years to make.
The 27-year-old singer said it was all stitched together by one woman, designer Guo Pei, reported Ace Showbiz.
- In addition to Priyanka Chopra’s dress, here are other Met Gala 2018 outfits that inspired HILARIOUS memes
- All Roads Lead to Rome
- Met Gala 2018 after-party: Priyanka Chopra turns up the heat in a black number
- Rihanna, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra: Best and worst dressed at the Met Gala 2018
- Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone attend the Met Gala
- Rihanna in queen’s garb shuts down Met Gala carpet
“It’s a miracle how it happened actually. I saw this beautiful beast on the Internet. I was looking through, you know, researching Chinese couture … It’s handmade by one Chinese woman.” She then added, “It took two years to make this.”
Rihanna stunned almost everyone attending the yearly Met Gala held Monday, May 4 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City with her fur dress that featured gold embroidery and a super long train.