R&B star Rihanna reportedly feels her boyfriend, French footballer Karim Benzema is like her “best friend”.
The ‘Diamonds’ singer has been on a string of dates with the Real Madrid soccer player in recent weeks after first meeting at the World Cup tournament last summer.
The 27-year-old beauty has told friends the relationship feels very different to her past romances with the likes of Chris Brown, Drake, and Leonardo DiCaprio, because she got to know him well through calls and texts first, reported Look magazine.
- Karim Benzema wins over Santiago Bernabeu boo boys by firing Real Madrid to final
- Cristiano Ronaldo praised for selfless gesture to embattled Karim Benzema
- Rihannas feelings for ex sends wrong message to abuse victims
- There is a drought of men: Rihanna
- Matt Kemp keeps Rihanna sane
- Matt is my boyfriend: Rihanna
“It’s taken a long time for the relationship to get off the ground but she says that’s what makes it so special. He’s the first guy she’s actually gotten to know before diving in head first,” a source said.
“She’s been telling people she’s never experienced anything like this in her life and that she trusts him like her best friend.”