R&B star Rihanna and English rock band Coldplay are set to headline Made in America Festival.
Chance the Rapper, Martin Garrix, DJ Khaled, Bryson Tiller and many more will also perform during the two-day fest, reported Ace Showbiz.
- After Village Rockstars, Rima Das’s Bulbul Can Sing will premiere at TIFF this September
- BET Awards 2018: Complete list of winners
- MTV VMAs 2017: Kendrick Lamar’s Humble to Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3, here’s the complete winners list
- Coldplay concert to be the biggest thing ever, Chris Martin to be joined by ALL of Bollywood
- It’s official! Coldplay is playing in India on November 19 and the ticket is not Rs 25,000, it’s FREE
- Coldplay,Lady Gaga at Iheartradio Music Festival
Made in America festival is returning to Philadelphia on Labor Day weekend with a number of big names in its line-up.
Other notable acts scheduled to appear at the fest include Collegrove also known as 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Grimes, Bryson Tiller, Travis Scott (II), DJ Mustard, SZA, A$AP Ferg, Tory Lanez, Desiigner, Lil Yachty, Bibi Bourelly and Lil Uzi Vert.
Made in America, which Jay-Z has been curating since 2012, will be held at Philly’s Benjamin Franklin Parkway on September 3 and September 4.