Punjabi singers Gurdas Maan and Diljit Dosanjh have recreated the magic of the song ‘Ki banu Duniya Da’ on Coke Studio. The two singers, whose songs are not just loved by the people of Punjab, but are recognized all over the world, have beautifully sung the song.
A Punjabi folk song, ‘Ki Banu Diya Da’ was initially sung by Pakistani singer Sarwar Gulshan. Gurdas Maan later made the song popular as he recorded for it several times. But the song becomes even better when mixed with the tunes of Coke Studio and Diljit lending his voice for it along with the master of the song Gurdas Maan himself.
This is for the very first time that Gurdas Maan and Diljit have appeared for a song together on Coke Studio. It was released a day prior to Independence Day. The song has already started topping the charts and has received a thumbs up from the listeners.
- Expresso Season 2, Episode 7: It’s important to keep moving forward, says Soorma actor Diljit Dosanjh
- Expresso Season 2: Soorma Movie | Diljit Dosanjh chats with Priyanka Sinha Jha on movies & more
- Super Singh actor Diljit Dosanjh: Desi is wannabe, Pendu is the real swag
- Phillauri song Dum Dum: Diljit Dosanjh’s reprised version will leave you yearning for your love, watch video
- Phillauri: Diljit Dosanjh to sing the Dum Dum’s reprise version, watch teaser
- Gurdas Maan’s new song touches Punjab’s raw nerve — drugs
In just three days of its release, the song has received more than nine lakh views.
Diljit is also gearing up for his debut Bollywood film ‘Udta Punjab’ in which he will be playing the role of a cop.