Singer Paul McCartney has announced that he is playing his first US arena date of 2015 at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center on June 21.
The show, which will be a part of his “Out There Tour”, will mark his first time making a stop in the city since his sold-out two-night concert back in 2010.
Tickets go on sale on May 1, reported Ace Showbiz.
- WATCH: Paul McCartney’s carpool karaoke with James Corden is making Beatles fans emotional
- Paul McCartney sues Sony/ATV for Beatles music rights
- Paul McCartney adds second London O2 show
- Paul McCartney returns to stage after hospitalisation
- Paul McCartney postpones Japanese concert
- Paul McCartney sings unperformed Beatles tracks on world tour
McCartney is currently touring Japan and South Korea.
In addition to the Philly date, the 72-year-old British musician is expected to return to the US for appearances at Firefly Festival on June 19 and Lollapalooza on July 31.
Between his busy schedule, Macca has been helping younger artists with their respective projects.