Singer Louis Tomlinson, dismissing reports of rift within his group One Direction, said the boy band is not breaking up.
“We’re not breaking up. We’re having too much fun!” Tomlinson told E! Online.
“We’re making our record at the minute, we’re going on more tours, we’re coming out to the states in July – we’re looking forward to it, it’s all good,” he said.
- Louis Tomlinson upset with 1D members for not visiting his son
- One Direction pays tribute to Paris attacks victims
- Zayn Malik’s’s One Direction exit hardest for me: Louis Tomlinson
- Zayn Malik and I are on good terms: Louis Tomlinson
- Zayn Malik requests fans to stop abusing him online
- One Direction boy Louis Tomlinson’s snarky Twitter exchange with former bandmate Zayn Malik
Liam Payne admitted that it was difficult thing to talk about Zayn Malik’s exit. He said that now everything is good within the band.
Earlier while receiving their first award at Billboard Music Awards 2015, Payne praised Malik by saying he is their “brother”.