Singer Selena Gomez says contrary to people’s belief that she leads an easy life because of her stardom, she had to struggle to achieve success in life.
Gomez, 22, who split from Justin Bieber last October after four years of dating and sought treatment in rehab in early 2014, said life is extremely hard but she continues to be the best that she can be, reported Female First.
- Selena Gomez wishes to collaborate with AR Rahman for a Bollywood song, gets mixed reactions online
- Selena Gomez’s hacker charged with 11 felony counts
- Selena Gomez pays emotional tribute to Francia Raisa for life-saving transplant
- I don’t care about missing out on normal childhood: Selena Gomez
- Awkward growing up in front of everyone: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez praises ex Justin Bieber’s comeback
Asked what she thinks is the meaning of life, she said, “If I’m not enjoying what I’m doing, then I’m doing something wrong. I think life is very, very, very hard and I’ve never had anything come super easy to me no matter what people may think, and I continue to be the best I can be and I just want to enjoy it.”
“We only have one life and it is very precious, there’s a lot that we can do and there’s a lot that we should do. If you’re good and you’re kind to other people and you work hard and you’re actually doing something with your life, I think that’s so fulfilling.”