British pop star Ellie Goulding has revealed she considers her new album Delirium to be an “experiment”.
The 28-year-old singer is set to release her third studio album on November 6, reported Independent Online.
“A part of me views this album as an experiment – to make a big pop album. I made a conscious decision that I wanted it to be on another level,” she said.
The eagerly-awaited new album has been written and recorded in the UK, Sweden and the US, and is said to reflect its globe-spanning creation process.
- Ellie Goulding to throw huge birthday bash
- Ellie Goulding, Dougie Poynter on a break
- Ellie Goulding ‘don’t get involved’ in pop star feuds
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Ellie Goulding’s new album to release by this year’s end
- Ellie Goulding played matchmaker for Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift
The 28-year-old British star has collaborated with the likes of One Republic’s Ryan Tedder, Klas Ahlund and Disclosure’s Guy Lawrence on her new album, while she also continued her successful partnership with her long-time writing partner Jim Eliot.