Pop star Miley Cyrus gave a moving performance during her appearance on Saturday Night Live which suggests she’s still coming to terms with the death of her pet dog.
Cyrus’ appearance surprised many viewers and this time it had nothing to do with her garish, often revealing costumes
She broke down during her second performance, showing genuine emotion on stage, reported the Huffington Post.
The “Wrecking Ball” singer, 22, performed two tracks from her latest album: Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz.
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- Taylor Swift presents Kanye West with VMA, Miley Cyrus bares all
- Miley Cyrus named Mtv Artist Of The Year
- Miley Cyrus shows off body,sheds tear at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Miley Cyrus’ VMA performance could not have gone better: Manager
- Will Smith’s family’s reaction was not for Miley Cyrus
Many of the tracks from the album released in late August, were co-written and produced by members of the psychedelic rock group The Flaming Lips.
Cyrus has maintained a close friendship with the group’s front man, Wayne Coyne, and other members.
During her first performance of “Karen, Don’t Be Sad”, she was joined on stage by her backing band which included members of The Flaming Lips.