Singer Mike Posner is set to release a book of poetry following the success of his recent track I Took A Pill In Ibiza.
The star, who recently reach number one on the Billboard Mix/Show Airplay chart and number four on the Billboard Hot 100 in America with the song, has revealed a new side to his career following the release his second album, reported Femalefirst.
“I just put out my album At Night, Alone and another album, Secret Project coming soon before the end of this year and I wrote a book of poetry that’s coming out soon,” he said.
- Donald Glover sued for $700k by former label
- After 18 years of Bharatnatyam, how a challenge made Raghu Dixit the musician he is
- Bigg Boss 11 fame Acash Dadlani: Shilpa Shinde was the first one to see my music video Bang Bang
- How an Englishman in Dehradun sneaked into the Maharishi Ashram to rub shoulders with the Fab Four
- Raazi song Dilbaro: The Harshdeep Kaur track gives words to the special father-daughter bond
- Adele steals UK number one from James
The 28-year-old musician made his big comeback this year following a quiet six years since his hit track Cooler Than Me was released and he has shared his struggle to recreate its success; while writing songs for other artists such as Justin Bieber and Labrinth.
“I made two albums that got shelved by my label; my songs just didn’t sell as well I guess. There was a gap in between for you guys, for me I was always with myself, I was always making music. But basically I was just making music that was less popular and my fans; they know all the stuff in between. I don’t know why, some stuff gets more popular than others. I wish I knew why; I would make all popular stuff.”