Singer Mel B is terrified of teenage daughter Phoenix’s driving skills.
The former Spice Girl’s 16-year-old daughter has been sending her mother’s anxiety levels “through the roof” since she started driving after passing her Californian driving test, reported Female First.
The 40-year-old star said she is the “worst backseat driver” and hasn’t coped well being a passenger driving around LA with Phoenix.
“I am the worst backseat driver person or whatever you want to call it. My anxiety levels go through the roof. She is 16, so I am like, ‘Mind that kerb! Get me out of the car!’ I get anxiety,” she said.
- Saudi Arabia: Controversial driving ban ends as women take the wheels
- Singer Mel B on her divorce with Stephen Belafonte: Being a good person doesn’t guarantee that others will be good people too
- Adele leaves Mel B speechless
- I was in a five-year lesbian romance: Mel B
- Stephen Belafonte is my best friend: Mel B
- Mel B gifted 20,000 pounds wedding ring
The “Wannabe” hitmaker said she, however, knows she needs to relax when Phoenix is in control of the car because she needs to build up her daughter’s confidence behind the wheel.
“I get shaky. She is 16 and she doesn’t know how to drive, yet we have all been there,” the singer said.