Pop Star Meghan Trainor is in recovery after undergoing surgery on her vocal cords.
The “All About That Bass” hitmaker had to axe the remaining dates on her MTrain Tour in early August after suffering her second hemorrhage in less than two months following a bout of bronchitis.
She previously scrapped a string of dates at the start of July, reported People magazine.
Trainor, 21, headed into hospital in Los Angeles early this week and later took to Instagram to share side-by-side
photos of herself in her hospital gown prior to the operation and another as she headed home.
- Acting my biggest dream right now: Meghan Trainor
- Meghan Trainor removes new music video, claims it’s photoshopped
- Meghan Trainor doesn’t understand why she is still single
- Would love to be Ed Sheeran’s date: Meghan Trainor
- I thought I didn’t have the ‘face’ for fame: Meghan Trainor
- ‘All About That Bass’ hitmaker Meghan Trainor suffers vocal haemorrhage
“My before and after pics. I look so hurt haha I survived tho!,” she wrote, captioning the photo with a wink emoji.
“Thank you Dr Nasseri for being my hero. Now just napping all day long on the couch with mama and getting free head rubs. any movie suggestions?,” she asked fans.