Singer Gwen Stefani, who was married to Gavin Rossdale, has admitted her songwriting has benefited from the heartache.
The couple announced the break-up in August and Stefani has now moved on to romance country singer Blake Shelton, a fellow judge on US TV talent show “The Voice”.
“There’s so many bad things… Oh my God, I can’t even believe it. I wish it didn’t happen. I wish that it all wasn’t happening, but at the same time, I feel like it was part of my life journey.
“In my life, I’ve had two really bad heartbreaks, and I’ve written some incredible music out of it.”
- Gwen Stefani can’t believe she is dating Blake Shelton
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani bonded over failed relationships
- Gwen Stefani saved my life last year: Blake Shelton
- Never expeced to fall for Blake: Gwen Stefani
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton are ‘much happier’
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani officially dating