The 56-year-old Grammy-winner posted a 15-second sneak peak on Twitter and Instagram which features rapper Nicki Minaj.
Madonna and Minaj, 32, are joined in the video by other stars including Rita Ora, reported Us Magazine.
“Video coming soon! Just tryin to make it perfect for all of you. We are hard werking bitches! #bitchimmadonna,” singer captioned the picture.
— Madonna (@Madonna) June 16, 2015
Last month, Taylor Swift premiered a star-studded video for “Bad Blood” featuring some of her entertainment close friends like Lena Dunham, Jessica Alba, Mariska Hargitay, Cara Delevingne and Selena Gomez.
Madonna’s own ensemble music video, reminiscent of the character posters Swift, 25, provided fans with black-and-red, Sin City-inspired artwork.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z drop surprise album “Everything Is Love”
- Nicki Minaj’s comments about VMA not polite: Miley Cyrus
- Grammys 2015: Black beauties Beyonce, Madonna, Miley; Taylor Swift, Rihanna in colour
- A mix of traditional and audacious on the Grammys red carpet
- Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus lock lips during concert
- Katy Perry’s USD 1000 grill
The music diva is expected to premiere the video on Jay Z’s Tidal streaming service, of which she is a part-owner.
The single is the latest cut off of the 2015 album “Rebel Heart”. Madonna’s 13th studio album made its debut this past March.