Actor-rapper Ludacris and his wife Eudoxie Mbouguiengue have welcomed their first child, daughter Cadence Gaelle.
Mbouguiengue made the announcement on Instagram, by posting a picture of the couple’s dog wearing a balloon and looking out of the window in anticipation, reported E! Online.
“She is here #blessed #grateful,” the rapper’s wife captioned the picture.
- Mira Kapoor shares first photo of son Zain; Shah Rukh Khan posts photo of his ‘happy prince’ AbRam
- Asin celebrates daughter Arin’s first birthday, see photos
- Rajpal Yadav, wife Radha Yadav blessed with a baby girl
- Neil Nitin Mukesh shares photos of daughter Nurvi
- Ludacris marries fiancee Eudoxie Mbouguiengue
- Ludacris engaged to his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie
The 37-year-old “Fast and Furious” actor posted a special ‘Throwback Thursday’ post with an image of his wife and her mother, saying Mbouguiyengue will now be switching places. “#tbt now @eudoxiee will be switching places. #blessings #love #life,” he wrote.
Gaelle means “a father’s joy.” Ludacris has two daughters from previous relationships, Cai, 18 months and Karma, 13.