American pop star Lady Gaga has revealed she is having a “difficult time” ageing.
The 29-year-old “Born This Way” hitmaker made the admission as she joked with the audience about speculation of a possible pregnancy on stage in Los Angeles, reported Contactmusic.
“I’m getting a little older and many people think I’m pregnant but I tell them, ‘I’m just almost 30. Me on the other hand, I’m having a more difficult time with things. A little more here and there.” she said.
- Pop star Lady Gaga on mental health: Keeping secrets makes you sick
- A Star is Born trailer: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper star in this tragic love story
- I feel like myself doing American Horror Story: Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga wants to go on TV nude
- Lady Gaga was once terrorised by intimacy
- Lady GaGa does a J-Lo
Meanwhile, Gaga previously admitted that there was a point in her life where she considered having children with her fiance Taylor Kinney.
“But then I started to spend a lot more time with Tony, and everything just became simpler, more pure, and more perfect. Now I think I’m going to take a lot more time before I have kids and settle down. I just want to sing.” she had said.