Keith Urban has promised fans his upcoming RipCORD World Tour 2016 is the greatest show ending on earth.
The 48-year-old singer announced the new tour and said the show is nothing like anything he has done before, reported Rollingstone magazine.
“It’s the greatest show ending on earth that I’ve ever heard. That might be my next move. I’m always trying to work more on how to connect and how to do things more intimately in that large setting,” he said.
Urban added he is hoping to combine some of his old favourite tracks with his new material – with hopefully a mind-blowing result.
- Asian Games 2018: From hedge-fund job to squash, gamble paying off for Ramit Tandon
- Keith Urban on completing 11 years with Nicole Kidman: She still feels like my girlfriend, see photos
- Keith Urban to launch guitar line
- Dr Luke joins American Idol as judge?
- Keith Urban confirmed as American Idol judge,Lopez in talks
- Keith Urban lets fans ‘Get Closer’ on next tour
“I want to bring in some other elements to the show musically that are different than what we’ve done before, (think about) how to incorporate some of the old material in a new way, potentially reaching into some album tracks from way back.”