Rapper Kanye West received a glowing review after completing his recent community service stint after voluntarily performing an extra 12 hours.
The 38-year-old ‘Gold Digger’ singer was ordered to complete 250 hours of work at Los Angeles Trade Technical College after allegedly attacking photographer Daniel Ramos and damaging his camera outside LAX airport in July 2013, reported The Daily Mirror.
After spending a total of 262 hours teaching fashion design students, West is believed to have received a glowing review from the college’s Dean at a court hearing.
The singer’s lawyer, Blair Berk, presented a letter to the judge from the Dean, which stated, “The contribution of the hands-on community service Mr West has completed with our school has been of great benefit to our students and program.”
Berk also revealed West, who is expecting his second child with Kim Kardashian West in December, dedicated more of his time to the educational facility than he was legally required to do.
- Kanye West gets the Deadpool treatment
- Kanye West opens up about his mental condition
- Kanye West’s tweet on spiritual guru Mata Amritanandamayi grabs desi Twitterati’s attention
- Kanye West settles videographer lawsuit with apology
- Kanye West visits LA college
- Kanye West sentenced to two years probation, community service
The singer, who was initially charged with misdemeanour battery, was placed on two years probation and also ordered to undergo anger management sessions after striking a plea deal in March 2014 following the incident.