Popular Indian singer Kailash Kher is all set to enthral thousands at jam-packed SAP Center in California, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend community reception hosted in his honour.
- Singer Kailash Kher, Grammy winner Vishwa Mohan Bhatt face accusation
- Singer Sona Mohapatra accuses Kailash Kher of harassment
- Kailash Kher on being accused of sexual harassment: Extremely disappointed
- Kailash Kher to perform for Modi in US
- California plans Madison Square Garden-like reception for PM Narendra Modi
- So happy to have Narendra Modi’s invitation: Kailash Kher
“Hi Bay Area-Silicon Valley… This is Kailash Kher, once again, amongst you. And I’m coming with my band for the Community Reception!” said the popular Indian pop-rock singer with a music style influenced by Indian folk music, in a video message ahead of his live performance on September 27 in San Jose.
The sufi singer, 42, was one of the brand ambassadors nominated by Modi for his Clean India campaign.
Having sung over 5,000 songs for Bollywood, the “Teri Dewani” hitmaker and has his band Kailasa have performed in more than 1000 concerts globally over the past ten years.