One Direction would release their album, “Made in the “AM”, on November 13, the same day Bieber drops his fourth studio album, “Purpose”.
“(They’re) not really going on the road much, but we’re talking about them now, so it gives them some promo, right?” Bieber said.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 winners: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Janet Jackson and others
- One Direction slam was just poking fun, says Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber wins five MTV EMAs
- Justin Bieber gets new tattoo on abs
- Justin Bieber releases music on Instagram after announcing retirement
- Justin Bieber: Pops good boy tries growing up
The 21-year-old “Baby” hitmaker also said that it was only a strategy of the band to make their upcoming album become even more popular and insisted that it was him who first announced the date, reported Aceshowbiz.
“So, that’s probably why they did it. I think it was strategy on their part because my release date was first. But, whatever. It’s whatever. It’s gonna be fun. I’m excited to see what happens.”