Pop sensation Justin Bieber, who kicks off his Purpose World Tour on March 9 next year in Seattle, will charge fans USD 2,000 to take a selfie with him during a meet-and-greet.
The 21-year-old singer, however, made his fans annoyed with his new decision, reported InTouch weekly.
Many of them took to Twitter to express their distaste for these prices, using the hashtag, #JusticeForBrokeliebers.
“My momma don’t like these prices and she likes everything #justiceforbrokeliebers,” an user wrote.
Another wrote, “The beliebers who stayed through the bizzle phase deserves free m&g tickets #justiceforbrokeliebers.”
- Justin Bieber India concert: Sorry singer enthralls India as Bollywood attends in large numbers. See pics, videos
- Justin Bieber Purpose India concert: Bieber lands in India, Salman Khan’s bodyguard Shera takes care of his security. Watch videos
- Justin Bieber to perform in India: From tickets to Bollywood participation, 10 things you need to know
- Justin Bieber planning backpacking trip?
- Justin Bieber fans slam him online
- Justin Bieber cancels fan meet and greets
“I honestly hope no one shows up at the M&G because it’s a waste if you’re going to spend USD 2000 for 10 seconds #justiceforbrokeliebers,” a fan tweeted.