Jennifer Lopez has finally ended speculation on her relationship by declaring that she is kind of single.
During an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres, Lopez said, “Yeah, yeah. I’m kind of not, but I kind of am.”
“Have you ever been at a point in your life where you don’t know? Like you’re not sure about things? Well, that’s all. I am not sure about anything.”
- Kriti Sanon: I’m learning something new every single day while playing different characters
- I am single right now: Jennifer Lopez
- I want to be single right now: Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lopez takes credit for Ben Affleck’s good fashion moments
- Jennifer Lopez says she has been single for months
- I try to stay away from media: Jennifer Lopez
The singer, 45, shared a pic of Smart on Instagram this week in honour of #ManCrushMonday, fueling rumours that the couple, who ended their relationship last summer, are on again.
“I’m a grown woman. I’ll say it. I’ll say, ‘You know what, this is going down.’ But right now I just feel like … I am me.”