Rapper Jay-Z feels singer Nick Jonas would be the next Justin Timberlake.
The 45-year-old record producer wants to endorse the former Jonas Brothers member and arrange a collaboration between the 22-year-old singer and his wife Beyonce Knowles, reported Aceshowbiz.
“Jay-Z is always a forward thinking businessman and always wants to be on the cutting edge of music, business and anything else that will make him the entrepreneur that he is – and his next project is Nick Jonas. He wants to record with him and he wants Beyonce to record with him. He sees Nick as the next Justin Timberlake,” a source said.
- Priyanka Chopra’s fiance Nick Jonas leaves India
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas: Their relationship so far
- Who is Priyanka Chopra’s fiance Nick Jonas?
- After Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas expresses his wish to have kids
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engaged? A look back at their relationship
- Jay Z helped me choose next album’s title: Nick Jonas
Jonas recently performed at Made in America, founded and curated by Jay-Z.
The rapper was so impressed by Jonas’ performance that he wanted to collaborate with him.