Singer Jason Derulo has continued his reign at the top of the UK singles chart this week, as “Want to Want Me” is number one for the fourth week running.
The track’s combined chart sales of 57,000 allowed Derulo to beat Major Lazer, MO and DJ Snake’s “Lean On” to the top spot, reported Digital Spy.
“Want to Want Me” is the fourth track this year to spend at least four weeks at number one. Mark Ronson’s “Uptown Funk” spent six weeks at the top at the start of 2015.
- India tour of UK: Virat Kohli, Team India look to improve T20I rankings
- Mumbai: Shaking a leg between Churchgate and Mira Road
- YouTube’s top trending music videos of 2017: Despacito, Shape of You, Mi Gente, Swalla make the cut
- Jason Derulo unveils new album
- Jason Derulo does not want to ‘settle down’ right now
- Cheryl Cole tops British charts
OMI’s “Cheerleader” falls one place into number three, while Deorro and Chris Brown’s “Five More Hours” enters at four.
Walk the Moon’s “Shut Up and Dance” climbs three places to complete the top five.
Britney Spears gets her 30th top 40 hit, with Iggy Azalea collaboration “Pretty Girls” a new entry at number 16.
The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” debuts at number 34, while Kygo and Parson James’s “Stole the Show” is new at 38.