Singer Jason Derulo, who split from Jordin Sparks six months ago, says he does not want to get seriously involved with any woman at the moment.
Derulo, 25, said he is enjoying “relearning” about women following his break up, reported People magazine.
“I’m having a lot of fun. I’m not really looking to settle down right away. It’s been amazing.”
- Mumbai: Shaking a leg between Churchgate and Mira Road
- VIDEO: You will not look at a calendar the same way after watching this
- People have realised exercise is best medicine: Zumba star Beto Perez
- Jason Derulo dating 50 Cent’s ex-girlfriend?
- Jason Derulo’s alleged fall photo is fake
- Jason Derulo changed by accident
“I’ve gotten a chance to really learn about myself and what I like and what I’m into, because sometimes you fall into something, and then you don’t really know what else is out there. I had to relearn what else was out there and how other girls are, really,” he said.
Derulo, however, admitted to dating someone. “I am dating. I want somebody that I can talk to and is kind like me and likes to have fun and try new things.
“I really don’t have a type. I think when someone is beautiful, it comes in all shapes and sizes so in terms of looks, I don’t have a specific type,” he said.