Harris, 31, said that his budding relationship with the “Shake It Off” hitmaker is “going absolutely fantastic”, reported Ace Showbiz.
When asked how they stayed out of the news despite their high profile relationship, he said, “It’s interesting, because obviously there’s different things written about it every day and even if we don’t do anything publicly for a while, someone will make something up.”
Harris denied reports that he’s allergic to cats, he’s already moving in with 25-year-old Swift and that marriage is on the cards.
- She is not sad: Calvin Harris on Taylor Swift post split
- Calvin Harris breaks silence on Taylor Swift split
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris split up
- Calvin Harris feels working with Taylor Swift will ruin their relationship
- Taylor Swift calls boyfriend Calvin Harris by birth name?
- Calvin Harris cheated on Aarika Wolf with Taylor Swift?
“It does get more and more ridiculous. From me apparently being allergic to cats, or Taylor and I are moving in together, or we’re getting married next week. It’s a lot, but you’ve just got to take it how it is.
“On the other hand, real life is happening. There’s a whole bunch of times where we’ve been hanging out and nobody’s clocked it. It’s not like every single time we go out, we get a photograph taken of us. The luxury is we can both travel very easily. I think that’s a reason that it works so well… It’s really not hard to see each other on a regular basis.”