The “Good For You” hitmaker, who split from the 21-year-old singer last October after almost four years of dating, said they are still “genuinely” good friends, reported Female First.
- I’m beyond done talking about Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez
- Selena Gomez ‘terrified’ to trust Justin Bieber?
- Selena Gomez takes dating advice from Taylor Swift
- Selena Gomez wants Justin Bieber to reconnect with his mother?
- Selena and I can be together in future: Justin Bieber
- Selena Gomez praises ex Justin Bieber’s comeback
“I’ll forever support him and love him in a way that. We grew up together. I think people want it to be different…(but) I respect him. And I think he respects me, in a healthy manner.”
Asked if they could rekindle their relationship again, the brunette beauty laughed and replied, “I don’t know.”