One Direction star Harry Styles says he wanted to be a lawyer before joining music industry.
The 21-year-old singer admitted he had aspirations to study law but is now glad he never went ahead with his plans as he thinks he would have found it too difficult, reported Female First.
- Singer Lily Allen opens up about sexual assault by music executive
- Defence Against Dark Times: How Harry Potter helped deal with the death of a loved one
- Where budding lawyers get to learn from legal eagles
- Trump tape a turning point in legal game of cat-and-mouse
- Dejan Lovren says nightmare October club game against Harry Kane irrelevant now
- Harry Styles reminds producer of Mick Jagger
Styles auditioned for singing competition series “The X Factor” at the age of 16.
“I wanted to be a physiotherapist and then all my teachers told me, ‘No jobs in that.’ So I decided I wanted to be a lawyer. This happened before I had to start working hard enough to be a lawyer. Now I can be like, I would have been a lawyer,” he said.